Sunday, May 24, 2009

TO God Be The Highest Glory

OFFICIALLY:

8680 : MIRTHEDLE B. DE VERA, BSN, RN

waaaaaaaaaaa

am so happy right now
PRAISE AND GRATITUDE TO GOD

everything pays off and
i want to share this victorious moment to my
*mother - who's always there to support and loved me undoubtedly
*ate not - for proving and leading me all through out, and for pushing me to do better because good is aint enough.
*ate mimie and ate jing - for not giving up on me through the hardest points in our life
*my nephews : ram and blix - i love you both so much
*my friends who also passed the NLE - DEC 2007 exam :
belyn, grace, edwin, melody
more power to us
*my virtual friends - who, at one point or another gave out their best and prayed for me
MY SINCERE THANKS goes out to the instructors, RN's, Doctors, Deans who provided me with vital information that made up the whole examination
**Dr. Chu - will never forget you, youre the best Dr in the whole world. you poured to us every information, every details that you know about nursing. i salute you for a job well done at St. Louis Baguio - 99% passing rate is really outstanding
**Dean Rebetta - wow, i learned to love Nursing Law and Jurisprudence because of you. i just couldnt thank you enough for the impact you brought in my life. Thank You so much
**Sir G - like Dr. Chu, you were never selfish on your learning and you gave everything to us. every single detail that we need to know about Psychiatric nursing. your experience empowered me to strive more because at some point, while your telling us stories of your life, i was crying deeply. thank you so much for the endless encouragements
**Ma'am Marie - how can we forget all the jokes and all the learnings? thank you so much for extending extra effort to provide us with our self deserved license. for all the encouragements and support
**Tita Ressy and Uncle JB - wow! the best husband and wife ever -- bow!
**to the staff who worked real hard - thank you
**to other reviewers - thank you. thank you. thank you

TO NURSEZONE REVIEW CENTER - DAVAO
for the opportunity to grow and learn and become a better person, for the every day prayers, for the encouragements, for the tactics, for everything
THANK YOU SO MUCH

TO OUR HEAVENLY GOD
who loved me and saw me all through out this exam, for always being there when i needed Him most, for not giving up on me though life seems to be at its worst.

GOD WILL ALWAYS PROVIDE

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

--THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH--

see my name posted at
http://pinoybsn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment