Sunday, May 24, 2009

Review: Lonestar : Amazed

while doing nothing, i was, as always, seated on my lovely chair in front of the computer and was just simply listening to songs as it aired on my winamp.
then, i was hooked with this song and all i said was, wow. thats hot. hahaha
paris hilton? is that me? hahhaha :)
anyway....
my favorite part of the song would be:

EVERY LITTLE THING THAT YOU DO,
IM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
I WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE
WITH YOU BY MY SIDE
FOREVER AND EVER
EVERY LITTLE THING THAT YOU DO
BABY IM AMAZED BY YOU

i was hooked by the song and im listening to it again and again.
this song is for you...

i miss you and i will always love you ---
please get back home soon...
i love you and i always will
..

No comments:

Post a Comment