Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wit - It Runs In The Blood

i was recounting my shattered thoughts when i started writing this one. i do not even know how to start this one, all i know is that i needed to share this story, someway or another. i am not a funny person, as most people know me as candid and straight forward as ever. but some don't know that i am just a normal person who loves to laugh and just talk things straight.
when i was young, over a dinner (or was that lunch?) i asked my sister: "te, kung ang english ng auntie eh aunt, ano english ng uncle? unck?" all my sisters did was laugh their hearts out and even now as we remember those silly things that i did when i was young, we laugh at it.
just 2 nights ago, while taking dinner, my nephew Ram ran towards the table and asked: "te jet2, if a babaeng witch is called witch, ang lalakeng witch ba eh wotch?"
i was like... waaaaaaaa history repeats itself. then i explained to him about the difference between a witch and a warlock and he somehow understood.
yeah, no doubt, Ram is my nephew. nyahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment