Sunday, May 24, 2009

to God as i weep

staring at your pictures, i silently did
crying from with in, maybe that's what i need
my eyes begun to swell as i write my thoughts
my head begun to swirl, i know what i lost.

if only words are enough to express how important you to me
maybe then you're able to appreciate me greatly.
now i feel worthless in everything that i do
what is there left to fight for, if you're not with me?

i could still remember how you always make me smile
how you make me feel your love with so much joy and pride
i write my thoughts, this is the best thing that i can do
feeling this unsure emotion, just like in a Waterloo.

the only strength i have now is to look up to the heavens
pray fervently that this too shall end
God help me... please make me strong
hear me dear God, where did i go wrong?
i want to end this agony, i dont want it long
God i pray to you, please make me strong.

as i envisioned that this too shall pass
i hope the pain goes away and it will soon last
dear God i cling to you now that i weep, i am in pain
take away my dark shadow, let there be sunshine after this rain.


**** i leave you with the song: MIDNIGHT BLUE by Electric Light Orchestra
9:07pm (+8GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment