Sunday, May 24, 2009

Recounting Thoughts --- Yet Again

i was at the bathroom when i thought i wasnt writing for the last couple of months and i was like asking myself whats wrong with me. from out of nowhere, the urge to splurge my thoughts are undeniably on a rush. i am not confused right now, at least thats for a change right? i am in good condition except for little cough that comes around often. yeah, low immune system sucks. anyway, ive been recounting my thoughts on what to say and whats not to. lemme start from the very obvious reason -- the need to self express.
ive been encouraging quite a number of people to express more through writings and the usual question would follow: where will i start? hmm... lemme see.
however, i myself have been writing for years now. yes, i dont publicly publish my write ups, given the facts that i dont even find my own writing worth reading (was that my low self esteem talking? lol). i write just to self express, no matter how fancy and boring my topic is. i dont even mind those typographical errors or wrongly expressed words or anything that could devalue my capacity to write.
furthermore, it is always better to hit the nail straight on the head and never do run around the bush. its not really necessary for a person to express his / her thoughts in a fancy words. yes, i admit, i get fascinated with people who expresses themselves real well, most especially when i read nicely printed blogs on public blog sites. i even admire quite a number of people for being so creative in terms of writing and those who uses words that made me stop and Google and for a while. Yes! thank God for Google and Wikepedia i was able to understand the words their actually saying.
lastly, what im doing now is just merely picking up my wasted thoughts. just recounting few of them and putting them in writing. nothing more. nothing fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment